Drug and Alcohol, Anger Management, and Family Violence Evaluations and Treatment and CEUs
Satellite sites are available in Conyers, Covington, Decatur, Snellville, and Tucker, Georgia
1: Domestic/Family Violence Screening: Use this form if the courts/probation have said you need to attend a Family Violence Intervention Program. Victim is usually a spouse, girlfriend, boyfriend, child or parent.
2. Anger Management/Relationship Screening: Use this form if the courts/probation marked “anger management” and the victim is a spouse, girlfriend, boyfriend, child or parent.
3. Anger Management Evaluation: Use this form if the victim is a stranger, neighbor, police officer, co-worker.
4. Alcohol and Drug Evaluation: Use this form if the courts/probation/attorney said you need either a alcohol or drug evaluation. This form needs to be completed and then submitted online.
5. Alcohol and Drug Evaluation: Use this form if you wish to print it out and fill it out by hand.
6. Clinical Evaluation Contract: Please read and consent online using this form.
You will need the Adobe Acrobat Reader to view these forms:
Click here for directions to the centers.